- Due to that silver conveys very well the heat, benefits the heat drainage.
- Silver is an antimicrobian with wide spectrum and reduces the bad smell of feet because kills 99.9% of bacterias associated to that problem.
- In the foot central area it has been included a reinforcement, which allows an increased stability in lateral movements.
- The Dri - Wright and High Tech fibers that are found in the inteerior and exterior layers allow you to keep your feet dry and protect against the blisters formation.
- Mesh panel enhances air flow and breathability.
- This sock is produced in a special height for high boots and military boots being approximately 4 cm. taller than the Stride Crew without silver thread.
Inner layer: 65% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 26% Nylon, 5% Silver and 4% Lycra.
Outer layer: 71% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 24% Nylon and 5% Lycra.
Information about Dri-Wright II:
Dri-Wright fiber has been developed by Wrightenberry Mills. The advantage of this Polyester fiber over other fibers is that it dries quickly and it has a longer duration. The micro-grooves of Dri-Wright fiber allow a better breathability with respect to the others conventional Polyester fibers.