- A point in favor for those who love any activity in the snow. The circular air between the two layers, the double layer system, it works as a thermal insulator, benificiando the entire surface covered by the (, not only the foot but also the area of the shin / twin.
- It has reinforced tissue in the central area of the foot, allowing a better stability in lateral movements.
- (It is equipped in the area of the instep of a network structure that allows optimal evacuation of sweat.
- The fibers Dri-Wright and High Tech that are found in the layers interior and exterior allow you to keep your feet dry and protect against the formation of blisters.
- It is recommended for knee-high boots, all kinds of boots in general. Suitable also for any type of sport.
Inner layer: 70% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 26% Nylon, 5% Lycra
Outer layer: 68% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 24% Nylon, 8% Lycra
Information about Dri-Wright II:
Fiber Dri-Wright II has been developed by Wrightenberry Mills. The advantage of the fiber of Polyester over other fibres, is that it dries quickly and has a longer life.The micro-grooves of the fiber Dri-Wright will allow a better evacuation of perspiration with respect to the fibers of Polyester conventional.