- 100% breathable
- The Low Impact insoles
- For the creation and development of this model, we used bases and data of the sector of the orthopedics and podiatry with the technology, needs and demands of the sport.
- Also for walking: daily, walking, hiking long distances, Camino de Santiago, hiking, hiking, mountaineering...
- Stabilizer FLEXIBLE ERGONOMIC-SOFT
Stabilizer flexible two densities that allows for the flexion and adaptability of the template Low Impact in almost any shoe on the market, while maintaining the comfort and absorption to shocks, as well as a superb comfort and fit in the shoe.
Multilayer system developed for the absorption and cushioning of impacts, favours the reduction of tension and rebound effect with the pressure exerted when walking.
- The insole can be used only with CLOSED shoes (day or sports).
- To change the original template (1) of the shoe by the Low Impact Marvok (3).
- The new insole Low Impact should become wedged inside of the shoe, is completely flat without forming any folds.
- Only if necessary, trim the TIP of the new template (2) along the outer edge in order to couple it better to the shoe.
- When you get home and undercutting, remove the insole, to facilitate ventilation.
- Cleaning: hand Wash with neutral soap and water.
- based bilayer latex
- breathable fabric and anti-microbial
- foam fixer
- gel latex Softimpact
- stabilizer torsion ErgonomicSoft
Unit: 1 pair